Tuesday, July 24, 2007

confessions of cameron...

omg. i jus realised something today.
that because of my playful character then,
i ended up hurting someone real bad.

anyways, to that someone,
i wanna say im really truly sorry.
andd u turned out to be one of my true true fren!
u never stopped believing in me no matter what happens,
and u were always there for me.
and for that, i thank u!
andd i thank God for blessing me with sucha precious fren as you.
andd i promise that as long as u still remain my fren,
i'll alwayz be there for you no matter what happens.

that's why i say frens are de most important part of my life!
alright, that's all!
=D guilty-ness gone.
i hope tht person actually can find out abt this entry.
cos i have no courage to tell tht someone personally.
knowing him, he'll probably not take it to heart,
cos he's sucha great guy. but that only makes me feel more guity.
so.. this is to say im sincerely sorry for wad i did then.

-vivienne`

No comments: