Sunday, July 22, 2007

TRANSFORMERS!

went to watch a super AWESOME movie today!
no wonder everybody said it rocks okay!
i 100% believe le!
.
.
wanna guess?















hahahahs i noe u all clever de.
sure know one.

TRANSFORMERS!





















the movie was super goood okayys.
halfway my sis called me go out to give her
her wallet,
haiya make me miss abit.
but anyways,
MEGAN FOX IS SO HOT OKAY!
(she also acted in confessions of a teenage drama queen)
she makes me feel so les lahs..
hahahas.
she has de sharpest and most perfectly-chiseled nose
and a super duper nice tan!



















another pic of her.
she got abs okay!



















BUT GUESS WHAT IS HOTTER THAN MEGAN FOX..




















THE CAR!
aka bumblebee.

i have never been turned on by cars before.
not when i watched initial-d.
or tht tokyo drift, too fast too furious show.
none of those car shows ever appealed to me.
but when i watched transformers,
this car frenzy thing hit me like crazyy!
hahahs, i wanted to get a yellow with black stripes car like immediately!





















HAWTIE HOTT HOTTIE!
omg jus look at it man!
ahh stop seducing me!

anyways, tmr is school once again.
i hope i'll have more time at hand this week.
totally abandoned blogging last week mans.
so super sadds`

HARRY POTTER BOOK 7 is out.
all of you who read alr dun talk to me.
hahahs, this means u too audchong!
since you're in de process of readingg!
ahahahahs i'll talk to u in a week's time! xD
after i myself have read finished de book.
have funn`

hahahs, got class photo taking tmrr`
our class theme is soft toy?
hehehs. bringing my dang ou toy tmr! =D
shanyi too right? hahahahas.

okayys, shall blogg soon soon soon,
meanwhile, take care people!
KEEP THOSE SMILES ON ! =D

[[ movie fanatic` ]]


No comments: