Friday, September 12, 2008

MUGG MUGG MUGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

HELLOS again.
my blog's dead. i know it.
i haven't had anything to write since i dunno when!
everyone around me is either too caught up with their exams, or too caught up with their exams.
all my close frens are mugging for A levels now.. stressed i noe.
YOU ALL MUST JIAYOU OKKKAYS!!
just like how we studied for o levels, same old thing..
not only my frens, but my sis is also having her PSLE in 3 weeks time,
and she's not even stressed about it.
i dun recall being stressed as well, i guess...
except for some funny stuff that really helped me destress during PSLE period!
lols. some secrets shall never be revealed(RIGHT VAK?) wuahahahahs.

promos is in 9 days.
i watched the numbers fall one by one since 28 days,
now its down to ONE DIGIT ALREADY!
goes to show how close exams are..
but i see the A levels on even more stressed.
but can you imagine,
all would be over in 68 more days.
that's like about 2 months more.
you guys never ever EVER have to touch AD/AS, organic chem, stats and vectors, EVERYTHING!
imagine how much free time you all will have,
as well as the free brain space that's not being crammed up with school work all the time.
i cann fantasize the freedom!
its so bloody tempting...hahahs.

seriously, i dun wann my a levels to come too soon.
i am supposed to sit for it this year but i've already skipped one year.
i dun mind jus being in j1 for one more year manns..
the sense of insecurity of leaving JC now kinda scares me.
BUT NO! that does not mean i wanna retain another year.
no no no wayyyyyy.

was talking to yx jus now and she was telling me about her grad night.
THAT LUCKY GIRL'S HAVING HERS AT MARIOTT!!!!
lols. but someone went to spoiler it... grrr...
anyways, i wanna go work there for that night as a temp. waitress.
although i think they really won't allow me to.
still its worth a try, i guess.
IT WOULD BE SO DAMN FUN! xDD
excited about my own grad night too!
OMGS I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EUNICE AND SHANYI and all other 0720-ers dressed to their best!!!

this is boring..
i'm supposed to have my beloved afternoon nap now but i jus showered so i can't fall asleep..
ohmannns.
the weather is sooooo nice for sleeping!!! =(((

i miss you, kate.
how are you doing in Germany?
when are you coming backk to singapore?
its tough being there alone mann..
i hope everything's going well for you!
andd that you're finally able to contact R~
hope all goes well. xDD

more de next time denn.
GOOD LUCK FOR ALL THOSE MUGGING FOR EXAMS!!!!
JIAYOU WE CANN DO IT xDDD


[[[ i gotta believe in myself, its the onlyy wayy. ]]

No comments: