Saturday, February 06, 2010

gamer.

Been crazily hooked onto this new game, popkart, as introduced by baby.
It was only until he downloaded it onto my com did I try it out.
Now we're practically fighting to play the next game!
So I shall be the nice one and give way to him while he hogs my com!
I seriously can get used to blogging via blackberry, although it might be a tad slower, but when I get used to it, its a piece of cake. Heehee.

Caught Imaginarium of doctor parnassus last night, I love it so much!
We were 15 minutes late for the show though, I would have enjoyed the first part.
I missed the show hachiko, although I know its like a super sad true story, and about doggiesn I was still looking forward to it, but cathay only has super weird timings for it.:(
Next show I'm mad excited about, alice in wonderland!!! 3D!
I missed avatar in 3D already, and it would have been better.
I will miss working in the movie industry, yesterday was my last day at cathay, moving on moving on to a brand new job!

Damn, I have to cut my hair today, I hate it, dammit!!
I can't decide what to cut, I'm broke so I can't do anything that I want.
Fine, I'll decide later, gonna steal my com back now from the com-hogger!

P/s: I really wanna try the ultra ultimatum hot buffalo wings that numbnuts tried! I don't believe its that hot. XD

No comments: