Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Its a good GREAT FAB day!!

Teehee. I'm in a really good mood today.
Guess where I'm blogging from now!!
A blackberry! Only too bad its not mine to own.
Well, at least I get to use it in the comfort of my own bed!
I love this babyN I swear I'll save up enough for one.
Internet access everywhere, anytime! How awesome is that?!

Anyways, besides the fact that today was quite a good day,
I received an early valentines's day gift from baby!
Since I'll be away in Genting this 14th feb, he got
Me something I've always wanted!!
I only mentioned it to him a few times but this mad sweet guy was
Actually listening to me when I thought he wasn't.
He'll always go onto this 'i-look-like-i'm-listening-when-actually-i'm-
Thiking-of-somethiing-else' mode,
And if I'm in a good mood, I'll just pretend he's actually paying attention.
But anyway, wheb I got home, to me seriously major surprise,
He got me my precious glass cabinet!!!!!
You see, no wonder I had the sudden urge to clear my cupboard,
I could feel it coming!!
Yet,I didn't expect him to do it up and surprise me!!
Just during lunch today, I was still discussing with my dad on the correct dimensions for the display unit, who knew I'd be happily designing and decorating it by tonight!
:D I'm one mad delighted girl tonight!


But my surprise came with a lot of hard work,
Baby had to single-handedly carry the entire 40kg stuff back and fix it up himself,
This silly guy really knows how to make me love him so dearly, haha.
Now he's sleeping ever so soundly from the exhaustion,
Hopefully he'll be feelin more refreshed by tomorrow!

And here I am, happily admiring my masterpiece.
It still needs a lot of work, and it can fit many more absolut babies! :D
If only I had the time and chance to get more.

Goodnights, work tomorrow again, last 2 days!!

No comments: