Thursday, May 10, 2007

LION KING 3 *RARW*

heyy peeps!
OMG! blogger was so down ytd andd my blogg
got stuck with 'i think i' in a thai version!
lols. anyways, this songg is one of my all time
FAVOURITES by tata young.
i was trying to locate another song.
its called 'i'll be there' by S CLUB 7.
the lyrics jus popped in my head duringg econs.
anyhoo, here's the chorus part:
reach out andd touch, whisper my name
i will deliver again and again.
straight from de heart,
honest and true
i promise you this,
i will BE THERE FOR YOU.


zzz..i love that songg.
but i can't find it!
anyways, todayy...
TODAY WAS A FREAKIN` HOT DAY!
i bet everyone could totally feel it during chii!
oooh and i borrowed 'love actually'
which is one of my many favs.
except it could be a lil vulgar at times.
you cann hear F**K sH*t all de way throughout.
but nvms~
watching it now! YEAHAHAHS~
my parents are not in sg for todayy,
so i can stay up late all night watching!
WHICH REALLY ROCKS!

ohh and i was watching another show before this:
 
LION KING 3!~
hahahas.
its really cute how u see all the behind-the-scenes
part is actually all created by timon and pumbaa!
like the part they all bowed down in front of simba?
well, actually it was cos pumbaa kinda
farted and knocked everybody out!
CUTE HUHS!
go catch it when u guys are freee!!! xDD

2.4 is tmr!
GEEZ I HATE TO RUN!
todayy de weather was very hot
andd still got touch rug training.
i so hate to run under the blazingg sun.
anyways, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY TMR FOR 2.4!


[[ you were my rock, boy, you were my energyy ]]
Posted by Picasa

No comments: