Monday, May 07, 2007

MY NEW OBSESSION!

ooohkay i am sooo officially hoooked onto this book!
andd i realised peiting and cheryl were into it as well.
HOW COULD I FORGET! cheryl was de very gal who introduced me to
'can you keep a secret?' which i should have known
belonged under the same author!
i mean, its so obvious in the way the stories sound the same!

this was de first book andd i immediately got HOOKED!


this is the 3rd one i guess.
according to peiting there's one more book in the middle.
still trying to find it.
i stayed up till 12 plus to read this book
because i was so glued to it!
andd the ending was sooooo touching.
omgg although i didn't tear,
i definitely felt it!
i felt like i was in the book itself! FREAKY HUH?
=DD

confessions of a shopaholic.
still trying to locate

shopaholic in manhatten
SERIOUSLY trying to locate it!

this one too!
in short, anyone who spots any books from the shopaholic series,
IMMEDIATELY CONTACT MY HP OKAYYS!!
i need the book!!

anyways, todayy was pretty cool.
went to school early in de morning for guitar,
we learnt how to finger pluck to the song tian shi.
lols. i couldn't keep up AT ALL!
hahahas.
denn had eng, math, chii..yada yada yada.
denn it was GP, we had to do an essay..
i was pretty sleepy cos the classroom was like WAY HOT!
lols. and eunice did the funniest thing!
halfway during the test, she took out..
.
.
.
.
her THERMOMETER and started taking her temp.
ahahahahas! i was busy writing so i onlyy had time to notice.
aft the test denn i found it seriously hilarious.
lols. she's one cute gurl mann!

after school, went to book discussion room.
weren't any left so in de end,
had to book the biggest room in de lib to contain our class.
left my ez link card..
no, in fact, its my SIS ez link card.
BIG MISTAKE!
totally forgot i was gonna forget abt it.
i swear sometimes i have a memory WORSE THAN THAT of a sotong.
the gpp thing was pretty quick,
which was a gd thingg cos i was gonna meet yx.
andd i jus rushed out of the library..

happy me was rushing to meet yx at amk lib
until i got on 853 and realised...
i had left my sis ezlink card in de lib.
fine.. i thought i'd pay with coins.
andd of all times, i had not a SINGLE COIN!
damn suay right?
andd i am so NOT gonna pay 2 full bucks for a bus ride.
so fine, get on the bus first.
hopefully the uncle isn't grouchy.
i've seen the bus uncles yell at those who dun scan their card.
believe me, you DUN wanna mess with them.
so i start searching my bagg like crazyy for some coins.
andd i can't believe it,
not a SINGLE coin!
im wondering wad happened to all those loose coins
i always chuck into my bag..
maybe my bag has a hole! yeahh. should be it.

finally, the uncle like didn't take notice of me.
so i thought i'd jus sit quietly..
until maybe if he yells at me then i'll
get down at that stop, andd probably walk all the way to de lib.
it was THE MOST TENSE BUS RIDE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
i didn't even dare to check my sms,
i was so scared tht if i unzip my bag,
the uncle will like scream at me,
"AH YOU! FIND YOUR COINS ALR NOT! STILL HAVEN'T PAY YET HOR!"
so i sat entirely still until i finally reached de bus stop
opp. de lib. PHEW.
i'm so not gonna get on a bus WITHOUT an ezlink card EVER again.

finally met up with yx,
ohh yeah, andd im so not gonna climb any more
overhead bridges lugging my huge guitar!
freakin` tiring i tell you.
walked over to yckss,
she treated me to famous amos cookies on the way.
LOVE THAT GIRL TO BITS MANN! =DD
went to general office to collect cert,
denn i realised i had no ezlink card, no IC.
they almost didn't let me collect lah.
i couldn't believe i had made a wasted trip..
until my saviour turned up..
guess who?
.
.
.
MR RUMI! omgg he totally saved me lah!
he said he would double confirm tht it was me collecting!
I PROMISE I'LL PLAY HIM A SONG ON MY GUITAR ON HIS BDAYY!!
(tht is if i have alr mastered playing guitar by then)
cameron's one to keep to her words aye? xDD

went to de market for BAN MIAN!
although i jus had it for dinner last night,
it taste even more delicious when im piggin out wif my bestie!
went to 7-11 before heading home.
YX AND YL coming to cg on frii!
yayy! we can spend all night talking abt..
what else.. FAHRENHEIT!
AND WE MUSTMUSTMUST start planning for our taiwan trip okayys!

math test tmr.
inequalities. ohh please dun let me get like 3/10 again!
shit. i got hw today as well.
arrr...enjoy ur night people!

[[ this gurl wants to be a SHOPAHOLIC!` ]]

No comments: