Thursday, May 31, 2007

vivocity`

happy vesak day people! =D
todayy i went to vivocityy`
finally!
been wanting to go there since two weeks ago.

went there after lunch and
my mom straightaway headed for vivomart.
so we jus tagged along.
bought loads of stuff,
costs us around 100+
i therefore conclude that my family members are all
SHOPAHOLICS!` xDD
from my dad all de way down to my youngest sis.
ooooh andd it absolutely rocks to go shopping with
ur parents okayy.
cos my parents bought for me bicardi breezer xDDD
yeahh!! hahahs.

anyways, we spent like 1 hour plus inside vivomart.
denn we went to walk walk around the other shops.
my mom saw some spin-the-wheel thing
to win exotic gifts from different countries.
my sis spun and kena ASIA.
urghs.. cannot give me smth like europe or aus,
must be asia..
and guess wad we won?
an incense holder.
oops. forgot to take pic.
nvms. anyways, the shop was selling it at 5 for $5.
let me do de math for u guys.

5 incense holder for $5
1 incense holder = $5/5
= $1

andd we gotta purchase $100 and above for one spin.
diaos..
denn as i was browsing in de shop,
i saw those curtain thingg
that people hang at their doors?
those clingyy things?
ermm. nvms.
anyways i would have taken a pic
if it WEREN'T BROKEN!
it was at $22.50 andd the shopkeeper assured
us that it was in good condition.
the whole thing was so tangled up that even
my wonton mee looks less tangled that it.
im so taking it back for an exchange on sat.
Note: do NOT trust shopkeeper so readily this time round.

went for dinner at food republic.
the food wasn't so bad but i got a shock at how much
my dinner cost me.
i ordered laksa, which i thought $5 would be more than enough.
but it was $6.90! daylight robbery lehh.
andd i could eat equally tasty laksa at katong.lols.
BUT BUT BUT, i tried ANYTHINGtodayy!
hahahs i got coke.. sianns..
lols. but so cute lah.
when i was queueing up, can hear how ppl order.

drink stall auntie: what you want?
customer #1: anything
drink stall auntie: ONE ANYTHING!!

drink stall auntie: wad u wan?
customer #2: 2 whatevers and one anything please.
drink stall auntie: *too lazy to shout the order so she went straight
to the fridge to take it herself*

drink stall auntie: hi, wad u wan?
customer #3(me): whatever and anything.
drink stall auntie: har?
me: ONE whatever and ONE anything.
drink stall auntie: *proceed to help me take my drink*

lols. i thought supposed to jus say the name can alr wad.
must add one ONE in front one meh? the first person also jus
say anything.
next time i should be like the guy in the advertisement..
ANYTHINGG!!! *goes hysterical*

after dinner, went to daiso and pet safari to walk walk.
ahhh soooo super cool, both my fav shops beside each other! xD
went to daiso first, sooo super crowded!!
i only saw this cute little box which i bought for 2 bucks.

pet safari so rocks ok!
i LOVELOVELOVE that place!
awww and guess wad i saw?
3 golden retriever pups!
one is alreadyy sold.
AWWW I WAN A GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUP!!!
andd i was whining to my mom the whole night.
'i wan a dog. i wan a dog.'
until she got sooo irritated she said
'ahh okay i get u one for ur wedding present!'
i dun wann lah.
i wann one now...
nvms. i will find a brilliant beyond brilliant plan
to own a doggy soon!` =DD

soooo tiredd now..
talking to yx on de fone.
yayy can't wait to see that vertically-challenged gurl on sat! xDD
ahahahas that nickname she gimme herself one eh! =P
tmr is yet another longg day.
got guitar exco interview early in de morning?!
clash with my pw meeting.
denn after tht still going amk to play pool with
my fellow guitarians.
did i mention i noe ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about pool?
yikes, go there paiseh myself onlyy`
nvms lah. like tht den will learn mah, correct? =D

hahahs, HAPPY VESAK DAYY EVERYBODY!
here's some pics:

OOOH YEAH YEAH!
did i mention,
i own a brand of sweet ohkayy!
dun believe isit?
HAHA i knew it lor.
so i take picture SHOW YOU!
.
.
 
TADAA!
ehh my brand of sweets lor! xDD

 
this is some body mist thing that doesn't smell like perfume.
perfume all got this standardized smell one.
but this one smell so fruity, so nice!
its called forever love

 
de cute cute box from daiso.
i love wooden boxes!! =D


[[ I WANN I WANN A GOLDEN RETRIEVER! denn i'll name it yucilang! ]]
Posted by Picasa

No comments: