Monday, December 17, 2007

GOGOGO!

lols!
2 MORE DAYS before i leave for taiwan.
nervous and excited!!
totally new place, and i only feel safe knowing that
jiro is somewhere in taiwan as well.
in case i lost i just have to HOPEHOPEHOPE
jiro finds me.
andd dines with me,
and invites me to stay the night xDD
hahahahaha!
okay la wishful thinking cann?
a girl's gotta have her dreams wad.

my bag is full like dunno wad.
i thinkk any min can explode,
and guess wad?
i haven't finished packing!
my dad thinks i only nid one bag.
i don think so mans.
i got so many clothes to fit in,
and other junkies!
okay, NOW i'm feeling excited!

thanks to dominic for his fantastic beyond fantastic idea,
i am NOT sleeping a wink on wed night,
so by thus morning,
i'll be so doggone tired i'll jus go on the plane and sleep like a pig!
sounds like a really good plan to me. =D

i hope i did bring enough cash lor.
even in singapore im alr spending like money flows frm a fountain!
i dunno wad will happen when i go taiwan!
shopping frenzy!!!
maybe i even nid a new luggage to store all my goodies.
YANLAN is at the moment, in taiwan alr.
she went there with her family jus today.
they're breathing in taiwan air,
and staying in taiwan hotels,
eating taiwan food.
-jealous-

went to get hair treatment today.
i think it was a total waste of my 40 bucks.
they say 'wahhh ur hair will be smoother...'
my hair still feels like a pile of hay.
its hopeless case lah.
BUTBUTBUT,
i love the feeling of getting my hair done.
makes me feel like some rich tai tai lor.
not that i wanna be one,
but so cool cann.
people wash ur hair for u,
same time still help u massage.
WHY NOT MAN!
i could do this everyday and not get sianned of it.
because i have such thick and long hair,
i everyday in the toilet have to spend damn long to shampoo my hair.
shampoo until my hand also tired.
so when someone does it for me,
all i have to do is jus sit there and relax.
i could DEFINITELY get used to that, for sure.

oh well, i hope all of you have gotten ur holiday homework done.
eeek dun ask me if i have done em.
cos i haven't.
sad case, but is true.
feeling so damn guilty...
shall push that feeling aside till after my taiwan trip!

guess this is my last post till i come home frm taiwan.
dun worry i'll like take loads and loads of pics.
promise you all my pics will be more than souvenirs.
(i noe u guys rather the other way round right??)
hahaha! but pics nicer lahs! summore FOC cann?
i cheapo la.. too bad. xD
i hope i have a good trip!
see all of you when i get back!!!!!!!!!
*MUARKS!*
Taiwan, HERE I COME!

[[ the only risk in taking an adventure is NOT taking it at all ! ]]

No comments: