Sunday, December 23, 2007

WELCOME TO TAIWAN!

wuahahahahas!
yepp. i AM in taiwan.
IN TAIWAN!
alr my 3rd day here together with the tour.
everything's cool so far,
i took loads of pics but guess wad?
i didn't bring my memory card reader so now i can't clear my mmc.
so sickening...
lucky this hotel got com den i can use.
summore got msn xDD
andd the good thing is?
everyone's like asleep so they not snatching com with me.

i go back singapore denn slowly blog about my trip,
but so far, taiwan's funn!
the food is not bad.. altho i very scared to eat some unfamiliar stuff.
the scenery here is AWESOME!
andd the temperature is not cold at all!
surprising right?

i love the tv here in taiwan as well.
they have sooooo many channels that i'm practically spoilt for choices!
andd even better, every weekday they show hana kimi 9-10.
my JIRO!!!!
andd on weekends, they have er zuo ju 2 wen.
with my JIRO inside as well.
see, me and him, FATED!

hahaha okay lahs.
shall blog more de next time.
MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!
can't wish u all this year through sms or phone or msn or wadever.
but i shall wish u here.

to all my dearest frens and family,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
enjoy ur bigbigbig feast`
andd rmb my presents okay!
dun think i go taiwan den dun have to give ar! LOLS!

[[ miracles happen, once in a while, whenn y0u believe!! ]]

No comments: