Tuesday, December 04, 2007

ooooh scary!

HELLOS everybodays!
how's your holidays been?
i've been having LOADS OF FUNNN!!
but i'm feeeling a tad guilty about neglecting my school work ><
this is serious.
i HAVEN't touched it AT ALL!!!!
(somehow i can't even remember where i placed them)
OKAY.
although the holidays must go on,
i will try to start on them tmr. PROMISE!!

i've been on some ghost movie marathon these few days,
cos my dad finally got HBO back!
so i'm on a roll!
first was final destination 3!!!!!!
DAMN BRAVE OF ME TO WATCH OKAY!
although they cut out all those gross part,
it was still sickk.
andd the storyline jus gave me and my sis goosebumps after the movie.
yet again, WHAT KINDA ENDING WAS THAT?
did she die in the end?
maybe there'll be a final destination 4. =O

denn today was thir13th ghost.
cool right the spelling??
but scary show.
actually i've watched the show like a gazillion times,
but it never fails to spook me!
first time i still rmb i watched that at tracey's house.
it was my very first ghost movie okay!
at a tender age of primary 5(brave girl!)
denn i watched like at least 5 times after that.
before my dad cut off HBO due to exams,
i also watched it once.

tiredz... today yanlan went to rebond her hair.
looking super chio now -jealous-
but i now dunno whether i wanna rebond.. grrrr....
rebond will be good, cos straight and more manageable.
but i will miss my hair!
ANDD REBOND LOOKS FAKE.
=( i have to make a decision quick!
ahhhaha... i can't even decide what i want!
nvms. shall jus continue with my gto.
love it when i dun have to think about anything!

[[ believe till the very end! ]]]

No comments: