Monday, March 24, 2008

bad timing.

i knew it.
i shouldn't have turned on my com.
andd i shouldn't have gone on to surf the net thinking:
'its merely 5 mins. u deserve a break anyway"
because then i won't go to xiaxue's blog.
andd i wun see her superliciously pinkk
andd ORGANISED room.
denn i wouldn't have the sudden urge to clear up my own room now!
on the eve of my last paper.
perfect.

i promise i'll wake up early tomorrow to mug.

wahbiangs. i dunno wad i ate wrong.
whyy got stomachache now?
plsplspls let it be gone by tomorrow morning!!!
i dunn wanna have to visit the toilet during the precious one hour of my exam!
i barely have enough time as it is already!

anyways, that aside.
i bought the CUTEST THING EVER!
get readyy to meet my new friend tomorrow.
bet you he'll make u go:
EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh but sometimes there's different reaction from different people.
my sis went:
get that disgusting thing away from me now.
):

HCl, NaoH, andd...
ahh i give up.

[[ till the end. ]]

No comments: