Wednesday, March 26, 2008

silence! I KILL YOU!

achmed just rocks my life lah.
he's gotta be my favourite terrorist(dead).

haven't got a clue what i'm talking about?
update yourself with this video den. xP


now u understand why i love achmed so much?
he's just so cute! hahahahaha.
andd jeff dunham really rules man.
this is gotta be on par with russell peter!

cann u believe i cut my stupid fringe for $8.
i am never returning to that shop ever!
daylight robbery. this just sucks.
ohh yeah, i spent $70+ in one week!
how is that even possible?
sometimes, i swear, money just walks right outta my wallet!
okay i may have overspent a little.
with the cj7, bubbletea treats, andd the books and files...
uhh...and alot more...

hahahs anyways, the feeling of being able to sleep in
WITHOUT having that annoying thought screaming at
the back of my head going: YOU HAVE AN EXAM COMING UP AND UR STILL SLEEPING IN?????
all the time. yup. i'm lovin` it =D
andd the best part is?
i cann do this tomorrow as well!

mom&dad are going away tmr, till friday.
which means i have to settle dinner. great.


[[ nutthin u say today, is gonna BRING ME DOWN!!!! ]]]

No comments: