Friday, March 28, 2008

chem is sucha spoiler.

just yesterday, while i was buying my lunch
andd all ready to go home and unwind in front of my tv...
the relay msg came in saying those who failed chem
have to go back to school for a retest.

my mood jus went downhill all the way.
my lunch was spent in front of the com
trying to redo the chem paper instead of the tv.

had to wake up at 6+ this morning.
suay mans!
anyways, lucky its over andd i still got the rest of the afternoon xDD
watching achmed again! FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
anyways, great thanks to shanyi and liangyu for helping me with my chem!
if not i dun thinkk i will ever understand those stupid chem qns.
so tyty loads =DD

i have to curb my temptation to purchase the
entire collection of twilight, new moon and eclipse.
its gonna cost me a BOMB!

anyways, yesterday while i was solving chem qns,
my dad suddenly came in and said
"reported in news that singapore is snowing!!!"
i just stared at him.
snow? in singapore?
you gotta be kidding me.
but apparently, he was right. half-right.
read the newspapers todayy and it did 'snow',
or rather, hail.
owww i dun wanna get hit by hails!
sure damn painful de.
but you see what's happening to the environment?
OMG. who knows next week it really might snow,
the climate is changing drastically!
its all our fault, we're using too much plastic and
emitting too much carbon dioxide, i knew it.

hohohos. i shall go munch on something,
andd i cann finally watchh my TeeVee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[[[[ in this world, there is no place i'd rather be. ]]

No comments: