Tuesday, March 25, 2008

my xiao ke aii~

meet my new friend.

CJ7!


i dun geddit.
he's really very cute mah!
how come others dun think so?
he's extremely cute for an alien okay.
i mean, just compare him with E.T.


me andd my beloved cutieeee!!!!
tht thing on my arm is just body art
which i got done at church.
my church was holding an easter fiesta to celebrate the event
andd i specially went there to get this done.


i've been to j8 today andd i saw mini toons and action city selling this as well.
but somehow, this just looks cuter.
in case any of u wanna get this,
i got it at amk hub, the shop near ah mei's cafe.
andd its only priced at $7.90

anyways,
saw this really cute car on the way home.
who'd be rich enough to do this?
its definitely NOT cheap.

playboy <3

today is officially my last paper!
went out to watch rule #1 with sy,eunice,kim,joan,peiting and xiangyu.
the show is not bad.
quite action-packed, except for the few bloody scenes.
andd the ghost in this movie is like quite scary.
didn't understand the last part,
lucky got shanyi to explainn the entire thing.

after that we went to snackk at food republic
which has just been newly done up.
very classy. i like it =D
ban mian there looks very tempting
but i didn't get it cos i wasn't very hungry just now.
now i kinda regret..
feeling quite hungryy,
andd i dun thinkk i can wait till breakfast!

i'm still too lazy to continue blogging on my taiwan trip.
ohhwells, will try.
CAN FINALLY SLEEP LATE TOMORROW!
shiok.

[[ there's no place i'd rather be . ]]

No comments: