Friday, July 02, 2010

i hate making changes by myself.

everytime i am in the mood for a change of blogskin, i get stuck.
i hate dealing with all those weird weird symbols and words in my 'Edit HTML' page.
So after i changed from my cinderella story theme to this current one ( my 2nd change so far ONLY), i daren't change anymore!
it took me half a freakin day!!
so i thought, since i couldn't get down to changing my entire blogskin, why not just change at least the font type which i am using!
but guess what, super noob me couldn't even get that done!
damn, i hate computer language, as much as i do Mandarin.

But! nothing can dampen my mood today!!
The reasons why:

1. Freebies always make my day! -in an hours time, i will be going down to Dhoby Ghaut to collect my sample package from Kiehl's, wonder how good they are. Well, i should know after today.

2. Getting a lift home by dad- No long MRT journeys that are mad crowded, and getting so damn annoyed when people don't MAKE THE LEAST EFFORT to move into the centre area, but simply hog the MRT doors. worst part? i need to transfer at the next freakin` stop! imagine how irritating that gets.

3. Sale at Zara - need i say more?

4. Catching the quarter finals between Brazil and Netherlands tonight at 10pm at Resorts World! - only went there before, without the intention of watching WC, but i happened to realise how many screens there are, and the number of people watching! nothing better than to watch an exiciting match with a whole bunch of hyped-up supporters (regardless of which team). you can scream and shout all you want, and nobody's gonna think you as a retard, nahh. your voice would probably blend just right in with the rest of the crowd!
(plus, my mom is like some football fanatic, my neighbour, poor you. she'd be the ONLY one yelling and screaming in the wee hours of the night - thanks to 2am matches! dunno how many times we got woken up thinking what the hell is going on, only to realise she's screaming over football.. so not only do i get to watch the match, i get to spend some quality time with her as well! killing two birds with one stone! =D )

5. 3rd July is what i've been looking forward to weeks ago! (PENDING)

so yes, i am in such a good mood, that i didn't mind waking up so early in the morning for work, i didn't mind that i had to take my horrible, irksome antibiotics.

Sidenote: thanks to my phobia of pills(totally irrational, 100% psychological problem) i HAD to cut my antibiotic tablet into quarters, plop them into boiling water, stir and smash it up well, watch it turn into a murky yellowish mixture with the most pungent smell,( yeah WAYYY worse than anything, a mere whiff of it made me gag like hell!) and i gulp it down while holding my breath.

TO ALL YOUNG KIDS OUT THERE, LEARN TO SWALLOW YOUR PILLS FROM YOUNG, OR EXPECT TO SUFFER THE SAME TERRIBLE FATE AS ME!*

so, every time i'm done with that, i will still have this lingering medicin-ey taste in my mouth, which unfortunately is exactly as bad as how it smells, and i need to ransack my entire fridge just to find a sweet! only ones left however, were a bottle of sticky's. (iknow everyone's crazy obsession with sticky's, but to me, its just another frolick fad - cute at first, boring after awhile.)

This was until yesterday, when my sister told me to grab a sweet from her table, sometimes i feel she has like a mini sweet factory in her room, i'm always finding packs of sweets littered across her notes, all of different shapes and sizes. But some seems pretty dubious to me, like how i never ever eat sweets that she got from mama shops. (ever since the melamine case in China, i suspect they put plastic in sweets as well).
So, she introduced me to this sweet which i'm sure 'the whole world knows about it but me - as claimed by my sis' . its just sour plum coated with Maltose Candy. familiar?
well, i've neither seen nor heard about them before until yesterday, but aren't they just SO GOOD! why didn't anybody introduce this to me earlier??
its like a soul mate to my tongue!

Still, it was close to my bedtime, so i didn't eat the entire thing as it took TOO long. (30 mins for only 1/2 of the candy)
i secretly snitched 4 more from my sis's stash to relish during work! i get really sleepy too and i need my sugar rush!
pop one of these babies into your mouth, and it will really put a smile on your face! now that's one heck of a candy!

but one annoying thing that i realised is that the maltose candy gets abit too sweet towards the end, and all i wanna do is to pry the sour plum away from the half-eaten maltose candy, but i never succeed. i can't bite it cos it gets stuck on my teeth, and waiting for it to melt completely takes WAYYYY too long.
But yes, that is my new OBSESSION! (apart from facebook's treasure isle)
i'm gonna grab a pack of them from the nearest store i can find next time!!


OH LOOK! its time for me to go!
have a good weekend!!
enjoyin` mine already~ oh how i loooooove fridayyyyyyssssss!!!


[[ would you choose normal, or extraordinary ? ]]

No comments: