Sunday, June 10, 2007

before we headed back to de resort,
we stopped by the beach
cos we saw there were horses there.
de guy told us tht it was RM8 for a ride.
so we decided to give it a go.
we've never tried riding by the beach,
andd this guy wif his 3 horses and 4 kids
have been there since 11 in the morning`


my sistas on de horse`


mii on de horse`


hahas tht's one of de guy's kid.
he was guiding my horse when he suddenly did some clicking sound
and the next thing the horse i was riding started trotting`
hahas, i thought i'd forgotten the feeling of riding
a trotting horse ever since kate let me ride her horse
(tht was in pri 6)


us andd de sea~

denn we headed backk to the hotel.
we were too tired andd lazy to move our butts
so we jus ordered room service for dinner.
my parents loved the feeling of jus
dumping everything outside the door
and not having to wash up after dinner.
hahahs.

dere was nth much on tv,
they were watching some voodoo black magic show on tv.
when it was my turn to use the com,
i lost the internet connection..
how lucky of me.
anyways, i din wanna watch tht show
so luckily i had drumline saved in my mp3!
(ahhh thanks dominic!)
hahahs, denn the show got too boring andd
my whole family jus fell asleep in front of the tv.
i was still watchingg my movie
until my dad started waking everybody up
andd asking dem to go to de room to slp.
i continued watching in de room
until i fell asleep.
i only got woken up when the com started playing
i'm not okay-chemical romance
it was so freakin` loud tht it gave me a shock.

woke up at 9.30 de next morning.
went down for breakfast`
hahahas. my dad was telling us how he
tried to freak my mom out.
when me and my sisters went down,
only he and my mom were in the room.
so he slammed shut the front door very loudly
so my mom thought he went down to look for us.
(well, of course he was still in de room)
denn he made those footsteppy sounds all the way to the room,
andd denn he rapped loudly on the photoframe
hanging on the wall.
hahahahs.
denn after tht when we went back to the hotel,
my mom was like telling my dad
she heard weird noises although no one was outside.
hahahahahs. i guess only we
will noe who ever made those noises.

after that we checked out
and went to this other shopping mall.
stayed there till 3 before making our way back to sg.
me andd my sis were playingg with our new minature mahjong set.
at least there was smth to do to kill time.
reached sg at 7+
went to buy dinner and denn headed home.

hahahs. its a short holiday but it felt longg`

[[ yayy i lurve holidays! ]]

No comments: