Monday, June 18, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAYY TO ALL DADS OUT THERE!

A BIG HAPPY FATHER'S DAYY TO MY DEAREST DAD
who has always been there for me,
he plays a double role in my life being both my dad and my best fren!
mom, dun get jealous. i love you to bits too!
ohh wadever, i jus love everyone in my family!!`
(there, equal love to all =D)

anyways, i did not touch my books today cos..
its father's day! i hope tht's a reasonable enough excuse xD
went to suntec to walk walk in de afternoon.
my mom kept complaining she's broke so she
dun wanna go shopping. hahahs.
but there's such thing as window shopping`
waited for my sis to end her concert
denn went to fetch her from city hall mrt.

headed to marina square for dinner
we were quarelling over sakae sushi and HANS,
finally, my dad decided on..
.
.
.

thai cuisine!
he said he's always wanted to eat tht.
okays fine, daddys always win on 17th june every year.
anyways, the food was pretty good,
in fact it was GREAT!
i loved the tom yum soup de best!! =DD

headed home soon after that cos there was
many nice shows on tv!
i finally got to watch nanny mcphee.
omgg she looked so pretty at the end part,
i din really catch the end part cos i was
too busy playing this new online game called burger island.
its a pretty cool game, definitely addictive!

also, we bought a lil' cake for my dad!

told you it was lil`
but hey, its the thoughts tht count right?


YAY! i <3 my dad!


they are loved!
i was actually trying to get outta de pic
but my sis snapped the shot wayy too fast!



andd finally, group shot!
val was complaining her hair's too messy so she totally
avoided the camera tonight.

managed to stay up to watch my yin cha yang cuo again,
todayy's episode was super touchingg.
i teared abit, i bet my sisters were too!

speaking of which,
i found the super touching part of wang zi bian qing wa alr!

everytime i watch this part
sure will tear up one lahh.
its so...bittersweet.
yeahh`
hahahs yanlan, do you cry at this part too?

[[ ohana means family. family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten ]]

No comments: