Tuesday, June 05, 2007

miso crunch?

ytd my day started out great.
i slept late,
woke up and started watching tv.
i caught tim burton's corpse bride
and i still know wad u did last summer.
oooh HBO rawks.
i was happily being a potato couch all the way till 2+,
den yx called me and rushed me outta de house.
finally met up wif her on de bus,
den we headed for kfc.
went to try this new thingg
.
.

i alr got sore throat still wanna eat KFC,
suicidal right? hahas.
it tasted weird..
andd i couldn't get the smell off my hands
even though i washed it twice, THOROUGHLY.
*good thing its gone now*

andd they say got the seaweed strips.
bluff ppl de.
i only got ONE strip.
one tiny tiny strip.
yx worse, dun even have at all. lols.

nvms.
i should go try de fantasy meal at macs.
hope it turns out better. hahas.

denn aft tht went to e lib
cos yx had to coach andrew mathh.
i thinkk we spent more time chit-chatting
about our end of year hols!! xDD
andd wad kinda part time jobs we wanted to do!
ahahas. onlyy andrew guai kia stay at one corner study.
lols.
after tht we headed to amk hub,
went to ichiban sushi to buy sushi.
lols. i was happily choosing until i forgot
i din bring enough cash with me.
lols. so in de end, andrew TREATED me and yx.
see, sucha nice person right? hahas.
*he was complaining de whole way lah*

aft tht had to rush to amk cc.
lols. i din noe so near frm amk hub lahs.
almost overshot..

reached home only at 10.
sooo super tireds..


got touch rug training in de aft.
my throat feels worser than ytd.
andd my sis still wanna pull me to kfc
to eat again!
lols. gonna be sooo super tireds again by the end of today.


[[ sianned` ]]

No comments: