Tuesday, June 05, 2007

black nails, pink curtains.

HEYYOS people,
sorry took so long to post..
i lost all my pics denn
had to spend the time going to find for it.

anyways,
finally went to paint my nails BLACK
actually i din wanna paint it black at all.
i was supposed to do purple.
but that night, i was in sucha bad mood
thanks to both my sis..
so i jus grabbed my black nail polish
and started painting.
it turned out not bad.
not as messy as before.

 
lols. my hand looks fat.

 
there.
last time i could never get it to stay in line.
i learnt a new trick of painting alr. xD

 
wuahahas.
abit of me, my nails, and a whole load of my dear jiro's pics!

andd im sad to say the nail polish
has chipped off aft i play bball..
doesn't look nice anymore =(
must be lousy brand one lahs.
anyone knows which brand of nail polish are the
super lasting one
must tell me okayys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: