Sunday, June 10, 2007

shrek 3

todayy my dad's company had family dayy at the cathay.
we are gonna watch SHREK 3!! ^^
we went there really early in the morning.
had breakfast at the toast box.
my mom accidentally ordered too much.
she ordered 4 pieces of butter&kaya thick toast!
omgg. impossible to finish sia..
denn we headed to the cathay.
got quite alort of ppl there alr.

when we reached, got clowns!
hahahahs. he made a balloon flower for my sis.
denn we went to get our caricatures drawn.
yayy i ask de gal draw me as a pirate.
but dun look like me lehh,
hahahs. she draw me until too flawless alr. =n.n=

denn it was time for the show!


who's my favourite character?
.
.

PUSS...in boots.

cos he's always doing this face!
sooo irrisistably cute, hahaha.
his voice also v nice. I HEART PUSS-IN-BOOTS!


andd i laughed super loud when they switched bodies.
denn the donkey try to do that face thing..
omgg i laughed until stomachache sia.. lols!

reached home at ard 2 plus.
spent my entire afternoon figuring out how to blog more photos!
zzz..

went to church at around 6,
denn went for dinner.
reached home and guess wad show was on tv?
SHREK 2!

i was happily watching
until suddenly i got some panic attack thingyy.
sickening..i hate to kena tht at night.
second time alr lahh..
anyways, tmr gonna see doctor so cannot
go class outing. *SORRY EUNICE*
i really wanna go but suddenly last min like tht..
0720 keep the 29th june the afternoon free =D
hopefully got another class outing by then.

waiting for my zero to hero show to start.
u noe yin cha yang cuo? de edmund chen act one?
yeahh its every sundayy 11pm-1am. NICENICE! =DD

[[ happily ever after` ]]

No comments: