Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm seriously becoming a...


POTATO


COUCH
what do you get?
.
.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEibRAG1SNtJZvsJwQNj6RVU1SqLCYsyCK-hNxGAu0pGHyUrZfsmHYE95F8ooD9TSpjx_Eda-2mC2_w7SGMODeyeExijCHSq8QFwsFUM5ppNuG8yuhcdQG006rON5QpQ4Pqee5lW/s1600-h/cp.bmp">
YUPP. one bigg fat couch potato.
that's me!
except i dun look that grumpy!

i woke up at like 12 todayy..
supposed to wake up earlier but my clock ran outta battery
so it showed me 8oclock.
so i countinue sleeping until 12..
arghh.. see, i wasted half my day.

anyways, de min i turned on the tv
there was The Island showing.
so i couldn't help it.
had to watch it..
how often does is show on tv right?
sooo... i watch watch watch until 2..
lols.
i was abt to switch off the tv
den there was prison break on starworld!
u see, the tv is always tempting me..
its not my fault mann`

hahas anyways,
u all must help me do de survey okayys?
i need it for project work one.
ty! =n.n=

[[ =D ]]

No comments: