Saturday, June 30, 2007

yayy i did go out!

after i posted previous entry,
went on the sofa to resume my usual couch potato habit
of sitting in front on tv and slacking my time away.
nth nice on tv also.. soon i fell asleep watching national geographic.
denn suddenly my sis scream JIEEEEE so super loudly,
i thinkk she can win those coffee shop aunty anyday.
i got woken up andd its yx who called..
denn i too tired so went bac to slp..
denn got ppl call my fone`
soo since i no yuan fento sleep,
went to pick up my fone.
it was marjorie, lols!
denn i rmb i call her go out earlier on.
decided to meet at yck mrt before heading to orchard.

i took half an hour to get ready -slowpoke-
when i finally went out,
i forgot to bring ez-link card..
haii` have to payy for train fare..
super daylight robbery okayy.

reached orchard and our first stop was..
FOREVER 21.
hahahas marj's 2nd fav shop..i guess.
lols. she like everything YELLOW!
become yellow banana alr.
i only had my eyes on the $38 shirt. =(
continued walkingg and walking..
denn went to eat pretzels`
went to see her 1st favourite shop,
TOPSHOP. lols.
denn she whole day shopping clothes for her teddy bear.
wuahahahas` so we had to go see all the baby clothes.
walked, talked, crapped, laughed,
and even came up with all the different types of dress styles
we get to see on the streets nowadays.
lols. i miss hanging out wif her sia..
MUST HANG OUT MORE! hahaha.

aft tht at 6.30, went off for class.
ended at 9. so super tiredd by then.
summore raining!!
went amk hub buy dinner,
same time help cg ppl buy stuff back`
reached cg around 10+.
passed them their things,
helped terence do his pw survey,
den went home alr.

OH YEAH.
btw, this morning..
i got bitten by some unknown insect lah!
SO SUPER OUCH OKAY!
at 5.30am summore!
v v v v v pain!
pain until i got woken up.
it bit me on my leg, den i lazy wake up
so jus sweep it away wif my hand.
next min it was stuck on my hand!
erkks. so er xin..
denn i too tired to see wad isit,
but felt it clinging onto my hand.
YUCKSYUCKSYUCKS!
finally managed to shake it off,
denn i too freaked out to go back sleep.
deprived me of half an hour more sleep time.
hahah jus now i carefully check my bed alr,
make sure no more horrible bugs!!
aiya but i thinkk must be fly in frm my window this morning,
to give me wake up call!
so tht i wont late for chii exam. hahahas.

lols. thanks to de rain i must wash my hair again.
denn now can't sleep cos hair wet.. haii`

[[ dream of fallin` in lurve ]]

No comments: