Monday, May 07, 2012

As if one black hole in my life isn't enough.

Now I have two! JOY!
So mad at everything right now. Why, oh why, can't this damn weed ever be removed. Try as hard as I can, this one's worse to ignore. Because its affecting the people around me, so yes! it affects me! 
I really hope there isn't a day when I will choose to cut off that pretty flower that the weed's been attacking for years. Because quite honestly, I'm so sick and tired of de-weeding. its been years but its still there. STILL THERE! 
I don't care if I sound like a bitch right now, but this is the worst time for this situation to appear in my life. I'm stuck with 5 finals, stressed out as it is that I am really running out of time to study. Tried to source for my inspiration, and guess what. Inspiration's tarnished. 

Left with zero motivation on my end, smeared inspiration, and now I have to try and go to sleep, all furious and upset. great. perfect. ending.

No comments: