Tuesday, May 08, 2012

First exam tomorrow, XCITES!

Okay... no idea why I went through that drama mama thing back there.
Now its finally the finals week, last week of the semester. EXAMS! My very first paper is tomorrow, 8am. I CANNOT COMPREHEND WHY ON EARTH THEY WOULD WANNA SET THE FIRST PAPER TO BE 8AM?! brains are not awake yet.. So used to the first paper being at 9am at least. 

Its my law paper tomorrow, much revision to do in the morning, but going to have an early night so that I can get my 7 hours of sleep for my brain to be fully functional. And of course, as always, my paper ends on the last day. But I cannot wait for Friday to come. Avengers & Dark Shadows! Johnny Depp my love, haven't seen you in a new film for the longest time! So excited for it! :D 

This weekend's going to be mad hectic, and a sad one too. I really wish I hadn't chose to leave for SF so early.. Cos S is flying off just when I'm arriving. no time no time. We've still got so many things to do. Called AA to check if I can change my flight, but the fantastic thing about budget airlines is that I gotta pay another $150 just to push the dates back. Perfect. 

Getting reaaaally excited for the summer holidays. Babyboy's flying in to Houston in exactly 15 more days! :D Its gonna be an awesome trip! We're only heading to two places, but spending 1.5 weeks at each place. These type of holidays are the best, no rush, and we get to explore the places in depth. I honestly don't think there's enough time in NY, but lodging is so expensive we can't afford to stay any more than we already have planned. 

The countdown begins! Time will fly by once my first exam begins, it always does! 
 

No comments: