Saturday, May 12, 2012

HOLIDAYS FOOO!!

FYEAH!
YESYESYES! :D Woke up bright and early to print out my cheat sheet and do some final revision, and before I know it, I'm sitting for my second last paper. Had a 25m question, no idea how some managed to finish it under an hour! Very good summarizing skills I guess, takes me forever to get to the point. :( Only left after 2 hours, which left me 1.5 hour to revise for lighting. 

Lighting exam was the one I was least prepared for, because there wasn't any guidelines, hell, we didn't even know if it was going to be multiple choice or written. But, turns out to be 30 multiple choices, which is kinda unfair, given that we were told to study so much! :( The questions were all vague, and hardly went in depth too. 
But the icing on top of the cake came after I was done with the exam. Went to pick up my model. got an A! :D 

This was the very model I was bitching about, and nearly considered giving up the 30m, and earning it back during my finals. Not a very wise choice, now that I think about it. My efforts paid off! That two sleepless nights was so worth it! The only sad thing is that I will not be able to bring my model home, so I'm thinking of 'donating' it for future references for this module. Spent so much time on it, it'll be so painful to throw it away. 

Getting psyched for the awesome weekend ahead and SF on Monday! :D 

No comments: