Tuesday, May 08, 2012

insomnia!

My favorite kitty with my pet peeve.
Couldn't even sleep until about 1am. Its so normal, this happens all the time, but its a bad habit. Maybe I should take to workout out the evening before my first paper.

The rest of the week is gonna be long.. two papers tomorrow, two papers on Friday. Just realized I could have taken Intercultural on Saturday so I won't have two papers tomorrow. But I remember my Saturday being so tired from the night before. I wouldn't have been able to pass if I had taken it then anyways. :( 

4 days more!

Everyone's starting to pack up and move out, these lucky people are prolly seniors or they are done with their finals. grrr.. not that I wanna pack up and leave this place. Last night, I took a good look at my room in the dark and realized I've been living here for the past 4 months, and I'm gonna miss how it looks like. In another 5 days, I will leave and probably never see this room ever again. :( 

I DON'T WANNA LEAVE TCU!!!!

No comments: