Friday, May 11, 2012

In 8 hours..

Down to the last final hours, in 8 hours, I will start with my 2nd last paper, and two hours later, my final paper! WHY MUST MY FINALS BE ON THE LAST DAY??!
Had an extremely long dinner, an extremely long shower, all in the hope of delaying as much time as I can! Not to mention my mind's preoccupied with planning on the places I wanna see! Now I really wish I had taken the chance to travel more, yet I enjoyed every single one of my weekends here in FW.

I came here to fully experience the education system, and having to go for classes, and being a perfectly normal student, instead of the typical skip-classes-to-travel exchange student. Of course I have skipped the occasional classes here and there, missed a few quizzes, but that's about it. Perhaps what I want is a longer summer holiday here to travel to more places. :( Maybe that can wait until grad trip. 

It is decided. Avengers 3D tomorrow, followed by Dark Shadows! Too many things to squeeze into the weekend, I really wish I had more time here. :( 
 


No comments: