Friday, October 05, 2007

CAMERON <3 CONVERSE TO THE CORE!

i absolutely absolutely LOVELOVELOVE converse!
went to the warehouse sale,
andd i fell in love with almost every single pair of high cut shoes!
there were black and red,
my beloved brown,
one was black with a skull(damn cool!)
andd even grey with pink(din have my size)
andd many many others.
BUT...
i could only buy one pair cos i had 20bucks with me at that time.
I'M SO GOING BACK TOMORROW!
if i buy all the shoes that i'm ever gonna need,
then i won't have to shop for shoes anymore in de future.
andd those high cuts from amk central was sucha rip-off.
they cost me $20!
whenn i could have bought a converse shoe.

ANYWAYS, i found my dream shoe =DD

HOHOHO!
love it loads!
if i won $100 tmr,
i could buy 5 pairs of converse shoes!
that means i cann buy all those tht i wanted!
then again, wad am i gonna do with so many shoes?
yeahh fine, i'll jus stick to buying one tmr.
i'll jus go in there,
find a low-cut shoe,
andd get outta there before i lay my eyes on anything else!
but the red&black one is really cool!
RED&BLACK!
its just the perfect colour combi lahs.

ohh yeah, and if ur planning to go there in the afternoon,
that place is sweltering hot!
me&yl felt like we were practically melting!!!!
wear something WHITE!
andd dun wear high cut shoes like i did,
damn hard to try any other shoes on,
wear SLIPPERS!

*if only i could win $100 by tmr! *

No comments: