Wednesday, October 17, 2007

i hate bees

so peaceful tonight,
cos there's no work andd i cann jus slowly spend the time using my com.
enjoying every bit of it until..

a bee flies in.

not that i have anything against them,
but you never know if they're gonna sting or not!
humans and bees don't actually establish those kinda you-do-your-own-stuff-and-i-leave-you-alone relationships.
so, no choice, my dad had to wake up andd get rid of it *sorry*
hahas, bet i'll love bees after watching Bee Movie.
the bees are really irresistably cute!
wanna watch alvin and the chipmunks too!
alvin's voice is wayyyyyyyyyy cute!!!!

must wait till the middle part denn nice to watch!
HAHAHS its ROTFL material.

finally got to eat my mom's dinner =D
i havent been eating home for nearly a week.
SO I MISS MY MOM'S FOOD LOADS!

oh manns, the market behind my house burnt down.
bet all of you also read the news.
gonna miss that market,
that's like where i always hang out with my frens after schh,
when i was still in yckss.
lols. me andd hm had diff fav chicken rice stalls.
got so many other nice food there also!
hope all the stalls still remain after the market is rebuilt.
first, my banmian stall got overtaken by tht air-con place.
denn now the market also gone.
good lor, wanna drive me food-less.
OHTIAN MY DESSERT STALL TOO, dammit.

meeting VAK tmr!
HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!
hope aud gets surprised by the present we're gonna give her.
oh yeah must rmb to bring camera,
denn can *snap snap* her expression.
hohohos, safe to write here now cos she won't go visit my blog at this time de =DD

i always feel demoralised when i see the number of fans feilunhai has.
not that its a bad thing.
but there are thousands of em!
andd i'm super scared i won't be able to get hold of the tix.
i dun care, i will still try!
if i try le still can't get the tix.
fine, i'll admit defeat, no yuan fen.
but that's only cos the FC will buy up everythingg.
annoying!

alrights, tmr got school again. B0RiNG!
fell asleep in both chem and GP lecture todayy.
not my fault!
did try to stay awake, TRIED.

okies` gonna go slpp le.
my sis is crazy,
she wann pia audition all the way till tmr morning.
studyy until crazyy le..
STUDY'S FAULT LAH!

[[ 安静的等待,我永远不变的真心会一直等下去,一辈子都行。 ]]

No comments: