Friday, October 12, 2007

its a good thing im so so doggone tired now!
denn i'll be able to sleep without worrying about anything.
promo results are coming back tmr.
i dunno how i'll do.
i dun even noe what i wan..
this kinda 矛盾ness sucks.
i jus hope i dun do so badly for the subjects which i studied for.
that is, of course, not including math.
of course, who wouldn't wanna see results after all the effort they put in?
even if i were to retain,
at least let me see a pass in the subjects i DID study for.

todayy was my first day of work.
hahahs. interesting.
made a new fren, farhana.
she's a real star!
summore working environment is not too bad.
only bad thing is must stand all de way.
but got good music to listen to,
FALL OUT BOYS ROCKS!
hahahs.

as much as i hate to admit,
70% of my mind is thinking of tmr's results.
grrr..i hate this.
okay. i must distract myself!
GO JIRO!
*dreamily thinking of jiro*

geez, i thinkk i didn't tire myself out enough,
cos i'm fully awake now.
nonono. not gd, SO NOT GOOD!
come on i need my beauty sleep!
its 1 am alr =O

*counts sheeps*

[[ you were my rock, boy, you were my everythingg` ]]

No comments: