Monday, October 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME =D

hahhas. YAYY!
todayy is my special day =DD
i'm seventeen, i'm old.
lols.
THANKS TO ALL FOR UR BIRTHDAY WISHES!
much appreciated. i feel loved xDD

although jiro may nt be able to say this to me:

祝你生日快乐,我永远的投号FAN!
ohh yeahh =DD

went to watch ball of fury on saturday!
denn before tht went to meet kq and nicole at cine,
woots they damn nice =D
wished me happy bdayy and pass me present.
i miss them alot, i miss yckss, i miss everything!
hahahas i hope they will always stay happy,
andd be with their true loves till de wedding bell rings =D

ball of fury was quite funny lah!
hahahs but wasn't fantastic,
i'd rather watch ratatouille!
but din have the timing *sad*

sunday had to go back to sch to rush pw.
completed quite alot and denn went for dinner at sakae, kovan.
yx late again!
denn finally when the food came,
the three of them sneakily...


MADE A BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR ME!


wuahahahs its seriously a first.
never have this kinda bdayy cake before!
UNIQUE! and super cute!
hahahs what can i say? i've got CREATIVE FRENS =DD

*happy birthday to meeeeee*


smiles meii nus!


me andd yx =D

lols, after dinner,
i lost all control at IP zone, cos they were having 70% sale!
i bought a new bagg and a jackety thing.
birthday presents to myself =D
went home in an excellent mood.

finally denn 8th oct,
went to school for career sem.
was sleeping in all 3 talks.
not because they were boring,
seriously, if i hadn't been so tired,
i'd actually listen to those talks.
but sleeping at 1 de previous night affected me greatly.
hahahs.
after all the career sems,
went to comp lab to rush pw.
rush rush rush, denn eunice called saying go down to canteen for pizza!
lols. pizza should be for peiting, eugene and me.
but eugene got council stuff i guess.
nvms we cann always celebrate his bdayy on the actual day i guess.
hahahs, yayyy!
denn everyone sang bdayy song again.
andd eunice surprised me with..
what else, posters of my darling JIRO and FEILUNHAI!
hohohos!
SO SUPER SWEET =D
thank uu loads!
now i cann stick em up and stare at him everynight!
100% sweet dreams de xDD

denn after tht was back to pw.
finally completed at 5.
went home to bathe,
denn went out again to pass andrew some stuff.
tht guy ar.. pro sia.
1st for prelims.
SAJC waiting for him to go le!
hahahs all de best to tht talllie.
JIAYOUS man.

denn after tht wait for my dad to pick me,
went to amk hub for dinner.
FISH&CO.
andd my sis bought me babyy pooh as a present.
SWEET =D
after dinner, fish&co did their thing.
BIRTHDAY RAP!
led by htoo!
hohohos. both embarrasing and memorable.
everyone practically stopped in the middle of their meals when he yelled,
"EVERYBODY WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY GIRL IN THE HOUSE BY THE NAME OF VIVIENNE!"
andd there i was, standing on a chair, holding a single sparkler in my hand.
my sis was laughing her head off!
fine, nvms ;D im sporting!!

went home only to realise tht my parents bought my fav choc cake!
this choc cake is DAMN FAB!
its the best THING IN TOWN!
i dunno.. but its on par with awfully chocolate!


GREEDY PIG eyeing the cake.


waiting for the cake to be up.


YES I WISH UPON MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!
*wish wish wish*

yums. cake was superly good.
I LOVE MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, GOD!
thankew for making my birthday a memorable one!
HAPPY SPECTACULAR SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO ME!
man, i jus love birthdays, apart frm xmas.

[[ dun wann this day to be over sia` ]]

No comments: