Monday, October 15, 2007

i want my life back!!!!

i am..


i practically din eat anything today!
ytd worked till 3am, was 4+ when i reached home.
plonked straight into bed,
and for the first time in... months!
I'VE HAD A DREAMLESS NIGHT.
(which goes to show how damn tired i am)
woke up feeling really grouchy.
had to go to church..
too tired the whole day tht i din have much appetite for lunch.
supposed to have pw meeting in the afternoon,
but in the end they ended off early
cos they had to wait for the slowpoke, me.
SORRY PW GROUP MEMBERS!
work again in the evening,
andd before i went to work,
i was soo hungry.
but din go for dinner break,
ended at 11,
finally denn bought something home to eat.

now..im so tired i look like that.

(minus the fur)

denn i asked my dad why i so 辛苦 for.
he jus replied, "ur jiro lor. wan go taiwan see him is like that wad."
i had so BETTER see jiro.
i dun care.
even if it calls for desperate measures,
i mustMUSTMUST see jiro in taiwan.
work cann be fun,
but not to the extent tht it takes up my entire free time.
andd my life revolves around work,
when it should be the other way.
i know im being all complain-queen and all,
maybe its due to lack of sleep.

thank gawd i have jiro to pull me through.
i had to stand the whole time,
and whenever i was feeling either tired, sianned, or real bored.
i'll simply flip open my fone,
andd there will be jiro, staring straight back at me.
hahahs.


you're all the encouragement i need.

im missing out on my darling 终级一家
no time to watch andd its ending soon.
i'm gonna cry.

alrights, off to sleep sooon!
I DUN WANNA BECOME A PANDA BEFORE I SEE JIRO!

[[ i onlyy wanna be with u! ]]

No comments: