Thursday, October 04, 2007

it feels GREAT

to wake up in de morning, and realise that you have no school.
andd no homework waiting for u to complete.
andd ur whole day cann be used for doing stuff u weren't able to do before exams like
slacking in front of my BELOVED TV, andd using my com,
andd playing guitar, andd dl-ing online games to play.
=DD

anyways, after watching xiu and han duet to this song
in zhong ji yi jia.
i am officially addicted to this song,
andd i will learn how to play like this one day.
maybe not so soon, but ONE DAY i will definitely learn how to play this.


credits to audchongjiawen! (whose birthday is coming up soon..)
for helping me find the title to that song =DD
she is hooked onto x-family too! hehs. X-FAMILY JUST RULEZ!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE HAVING EXAMS NOW.
i'm feeling a tad guilty about gloating on and on
abt how free i am since my exams are over,
while all my frens are either sitting in the exam halls
frantically working on their exam scripts,
or on their way to their exams now.

lols. my dad cut HBO off cable tv.
so there's very limited stuff i can watch!
no good shows at this timing now,
andd all my dvds have disappeared.
nvms, he promised he'll put it back once all our exams are over. =D

okay, this is getting abit boring.
ohgawd i dun believe it, my hols have jus started and its getting BORING?!


[[ its a perfect day, tmr's gonna come too soon. ]]

No comments: