Wednesday, October 17, 2007

i wishh upon a star!

ohman.
i can hardly believe my luck.
my chance is here.
MY LONG AWAITED CHANCE IS FINALLY HERE!
I'M GONNA MEET MY 王子!

HIM HIM HIM!

anyone who knows me well enough would automatically associate me with him.



gosh he's sooooo hot.
MELTINGGGGGGGGGGGGG..........


I LOVE HIS GOOFINESS!




the show tht made me fall in love with him!
FOR HIS CHARACTER!
FOR HIS PLAYFULNESS!
FOR HIS WILFULNESS AND BOY-LIKE CHARM!

andd altho i din watch this much,
i will!!!
i will definitely watch it before i meet him.
have also watched 终级一家 and 恶作劇

andd my chance finally arrived in the form of my pw group leader, xiu hao!
hahahs. was on my way home from work,
feeling really depressed cos i had a shortage of $15
that's like 4 hours of work?
denn he msged me saying tht on the 23rd oct,
if i presented my zhong ji yi jia OST to mediacorp,
i could get the chance to get some ticket to some hit award thingyy.
andd..
THERE WILL BE FEILUNHAI FAN MEETING SESSION!!!
only open to 50 people!!!
only drawback, tix to tht stupid award thing is $98
bloody ex lah.
i have never bought anything tht ex in my entire life.
but i know tht if i dun go this time,
i'm so gonna regret it.
i just know it.
SO...
i have decided.
i will go.
i will be one of the 50 to meet them.
i just have to see jiro face to face,
i dun care even if he doesn't see me,
i HAVE TO SEE HIM!
I HAVE TO SEE MY IDOL WHOM I'VE BEEN SUPPORTING FOR THE PAST YEAR.
(how i wish i could be someone famous for that one day,
denn jiro will notice me)

i'm alreadyy starting to plan out what to say to him,
andd what presents to buy for him.
i may only be one fan out of the many hundred thousands..
but i dun care!
as long as it means supporting jiro,
anything also can!

i dunno if mediacorp will even let us close to feilunhai.
if they don't, im soooo gonna get even with them.
i won't pay a hundred bucks for nothing.
of course i shall go ask them first..
if it really is guarantee will meet,
i will pay the hundred bucks WILLINGLY!

okayy..i need to calm down,
i still got school tmr.
i can't get so excited den later can't sleep!
OMGOMGOMG!
JIRO!!!! one step closer..

[[ I'll be there for you! ]]

No comments: