Saturday, October 27, 2007

undiscovered style idol!

my fav engg singer and IDOL has always
and will still be HILARY DUFF!



however, i have another idol,
whom i love for her sense of style.
preppy, rocker style.
damn cool ok.


the first word i think of when i see her is 'whatever'
her style:
-black&pink
-skulls
-spikes
-jeans
-ties
-guitar
-combat shoes
-rings
-punk shirts


girl with an attitude.


yeahh!


FUTURE ME!



however, sadly,
her style has changed to be more femanine.
she's now seen in skirts,
with a bright smile plastered across her face
instead of her usual 'i dun give a damn' look.

haix.. there's news about feilunhai on xin.sg
the number of fans at the airport!
so scaryy.
anyways, i dreamt about yalun last night,
YALUN! i wanted jiro...
but nvms.
anyways, yalun in my dream is a very easy going person.
he's always smiling andd he gives me the kinda big brother kinda feeling.
very nice.
i dreamt he arrived earlier than the rest of the group
denn the first thing i asked him to do
when i saw him was to write a letter for yanlan.
denn when i wanted him to write one for me,
he say he dun wan to write alr!
grr... lols.
denn after that we were supposed to go for taichi lesson
given by ah gong(in zhong ji yi jia)
den everyone bowed down to yalun
cos they still thought he is meng zhu.
(yalun's character in zhong ji yi jia, very powerful guy)
but after a while, yalun got bored of learning tai chi.
so he took over ah gong and taught all of us hip hop!
woahh, he can dance man! =D

also because of this dream,
i woke up later for guitar.
but its okays.
its worth the sacrifice!

anyways, here's what jiro says:


I want to make it clear here first.
I don’t rate people by their looks
(lucky sia, if not i immediately out of category)
as I don’t think it is the most important trait she should have.
Instead, girls who take care of their family and
is able to cook a good meal really attracts me.
Other than that,
I hope my girlfriend will be willing to lend a
listening ear to my problems,
together we face life’s ups and downs.

When in the mist of dating,
I will deduct marks for girls who fidget

or look else where when I’m talking.
(like that's possible, if i ever went on a date with him,
i'll be too mesmerised by his eyes to look anywhere else)
The reason is if only two of us are dating and
yet her concentration is still not with me,
it might mean that her heart is not with me.
I also don’t like girls who speak too loudly.


oh gosh..i failed my home econs!
but other than that,
everything else should be ok!
hahah, okay.
note to self: polish up cooking skills during hols.


its damn saddening ok.
all i can do now is rewatch the video of
feilunhai arriving at changi airport.
jus that short 5 mins clip is all that i have.
rewatched it 5 times alr..
jiro still looks as dashing as ever
even though he's jus gotten off the plane.
xh jus msg-ed me saying that they all look more handsome.
I'D GIVE ANYTHING TO BE THERE.

AHHH its on 9.33FM.
i forgot!
shit should have tuned in earlier. =(
me and feilunhai really no yuan fen sia!
even like that also i can miss them sing!!!!
*pissed off*

[[ 我不原意不爱你! 我就是偏偏要爱你! ]]

No comments: